Software: Roundcube Webmail Plugin
Category: Privacy & Security
Adding the Two Factor Authentication to your webmail is an important step to secure your email box from hackers. The 2FA plugin gives your entire Roundcube webmail setup that extra layer of privacy & security. Once installed all email accounts using Roundcube will have multi-factor authentication options, keeping your emails safe from unwanted intruders. This plugin is designed for companies with strict security mandates and includes all major two-factor authentication options.
- Four Authentication Methods
- Mobile App Authentication (TOTP)
- SMS One-time Passcode (OTP)
- Email One-time Passcode (OTP)
- Yubikey Hardware Tokens
- Backup Authentication Methods
- Recovery Codes Generator
- Compatible with 3rd Party TOTP apps
- Compatible with Google and Microsoft Authenticators
- Customizable Verification Messages
- Customizable Email Authentication Notices
- QR Code Scanning for TOTP Apps
- Option To Enforce 2FA
- Option To Disable 2FA
Two Factor Authentication is available with no-installation for members using the Atlas cloud webmail.
Don't have Atlas yet? Get started for free here.
|Jan 31, 2024
|7.2 or higher
This product is licensed for a single Roundcube installation. In order to use it on multiple installations, you must purchase multiple copies of the product.
This product includes full technical support while the subscription is active.
To see all the plugins and skins in action go to our demo site.